Thread: Need a little mailing help!

Need a little mailing help!

Hi everyone,
    I live in NY but am currently visiting Toronto for the Expo show this upcoming weekend and figured it might be a good idea to mail some pucks to Canadian addresses while I'm here. Due to recent changes with the US postal service, mailing a puck from NY where I live to Canada tends to cost in the $9.00 range. Add the return postage and it's getting to the point where it doesn't pay anymore.

Anyway, since I'm here, I'm sure that I'd have no issue mailing from Toronto to Canadian addresses. But my question is to find out what I need to do to pay the postage for the return trip back to NY. Normally, I just send cash, but thought I could make everyone' life easier if I but the return postage just like I do back in NY for US packages (around $3.75 each way).

Any advice? Due I need to fill out customs forms like in the US for Canada?

Hoping to have enough information to make sure that I do the process right.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I would just go right to Canada Post and take the pkg you want the puck to come back in, they will print a shipping label and customs form for you if needed, not too sure of the cost to the US though I have only done national pucks.

I'm not sure of the costs, but I ship stuff from the US to Canada, and I'm pretty sure that you don't need a customs form from Canada to the US. If you do, I've never used one, nor have I had a problem getting my stuff back.