Thread: !* Rare old and new Russian cards - KHL, World Sport, Sport collection etc - SCANS *!

!* Rare old and new Russian cards - KHL, World Sport, Sport collection etc - SCANS *!

Hi to all!

Got a good bunch of rare Russian cards in a good shape (totally 700+ cards!!!) - check these links and let me know what you like.

http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/NT...?sort=3&page=1

Also have
    :

- Complete KHL sets - all years starting from 2010-11 (Master set, including all game jerseys!!!) and till the latest
    - Complete World Sport sets. Just let me know which you need (team russia, junior team russia, larionov farewell game, fetisov farewell game, legion, back to Russia etc)
    - rare Sport collection sets, including Olympic Torino and extremely rare set of russian players in NHL (which never benn produced in North American cards - like Grigorenko in Detroit and others)
    - autos and gj cards from ITG Heroes and Prospects - almost all years, just let me know who or what you need. Also have some complete logos (1/1), complete jerseys etc
    - sealed case (12 boxes) of DEL 2001-02 (German League) cards, as well as single boxes
    - complete sets of swiss, czech, sweden, german, finish leagues - various years, including single base cards and inserts
    - complete sticker sets of world championships, including extremely rare Panini 1981 and Panini 1982 world championships!!!

What i need/collect:
    - i can sell but prefer to trade for something from this list:
    - team Russia-USSR rare GJ and AU cards, especially 1/1 cards (any players starting from Kharlamov, Tretiak, Mikhailov, Yakushev, Krutov< Myshkin, Mylnikov and till Ovechkin, Kovalchuk, Bryzgalov etc)
    - rare cards of Sergei Fedorov, Teemu Selanne, Evgeny Malkin, Igor Larionov - especially 1/1 cards from NHL sets (or ITG)
    - complete european sets - all leagues and years
    - complete international sets of card (KIEKKO93, SEMIC94, GLOBE95, WIEN96, ITG International Ice 2006-07 and any other, Looking for complete base, autographs and any jersey sets)
    - complete international sets of stickers - swedish sets from 1960s and 1970s, panini WC sets from 1980s and 1990s
    - cards of russian born and ex-USSR republics born players from minor league sets - all years

Thanks for the long reading and let me know what you can use from me and what do you have for me!

Petr Kalus

Hi
    Do you have any Russian cards for Petr Kalus?
    He played in Russia for Balashikha MVD HC in 2008-09
    He also played for Modo Hockey Ornskoldsvik in the SEL.

Please contact me on mjprice01@aol.com if you can help.
    Regards
    Mike