Thread: FS:Very Rare 94/95 Barrie Colts (OPJHL) set - R. Dolyny, P. DesRochers & G. Pritchett

FS:Very Rare 94/95 Barrie Colts (OPJHL) set - R. Dolyny, P. DesRochers & G. Pritchett

I am taking offers on an extremely rare 94/95 Barrie Colts (OPJHL) set. This set is so rare it is not listed on the db - although I have posted it to the proper thread so it can be added - and even the stats for the team are not available. The set contains cards of Rustyn Dolyny (Newmarket 87s, Michigan State, Muskegon Fury, Lowell Lock Monsters, EHC Muchen, and Eispiraten Crimmitschau) and Patrick DesRochers (Sarnia Sting, Kingston Frontenacs, Springfield Falcons, Phoenix Coyotes, Carolina Hurricanes, San Antonio Rampage, Lowell Lock Monsters, Eispiraten Crimmitschau, Augsburger Panther, Valerenga, and Dornbirner EC) and Grant Pritchett (from Gander, Newfoundland for all you NFLD collectors)

Here is a checklist for the entire set.

94/95 Barrie Colts Team Issue
    Patrick DesRochers - Goalie
    Kerwin Antler
    Chris Barber
    James Chyz
    Cody Mayoh
    Darren Debrie
    John Chyz
    Phil Livermore
    John Kelly
    Dan Mongrain
    Carl Halverson
    Russell Newton
    Mike Hanson
    Grant Pritchett
    David Deeves
    Cameron Gates
    Mark Henderson
    Derek MacFarlane
    Clayton Morrison
    Scott Imrie
    Rustyn Dolyny
    Thomas Gibbons - Goalie
    Team Photo/Checklist
    Colts "The Tradition Continues" card

Quote Originally Posted by bean7 View Post
    I am taking offers on an extremely rare 94/95 Barrie Colts (OPJHL) set. This set is so rare it is not listed on the db - although I have posted it to the proper thread so it can be added - and even the stats for the team are not available. The set contains cards of Rustyn Dolyny (Newmarket 87s, Michigan State, Muskegon Fury, Lowell Lock Monsters, EHC Muchen, and Eispiraten Crimmitschau) and Patrick DesRochers (Sarnia Sting, Kingston Frontenacs, Springfield Falcons, Phoenix Coyotes, Carolina Hurricanes, San Antonio Rampage, Lowell Lock Monsters, Eispiraten Crimmitschau, Augsburger Panther, Valerenga, and Dornbirner EC) and Grant Pritchett (from Gander, Newfoundland for all you NFLD collectors)

Here is a checklist for the entire set.

94/95 Barrie Colts Team Issue
    Patrick DesRochers - Goalie
    Kerwin Antler
    Chris Barber
    James Chyz
    Cody Mayoh
    Darren Debrie
    John Chyz
    Phil Livermore
    John Kelly
    Dan Mongrain
    Carl Halverson
    Russell Newton
    Mike Hanson
    Grant Pritchett
    David Deeves
    Cameron Gates
    Mark Henderson
    Derek MacFarlane
    Clayton Morrison
    Scott Imrie
    Rustyn Dolyny
    Thomas Gibbons - Goalie
    Team Photo/Checklist
    Colts "The Tradition Continues" card
    I am interested in. Feel free to contact me.

matze-panther@gmx.de

barrie colts set

would like to purchase the set if still available? I have over 27 of rustyn dolyny's game worn jerseys ..would love to add this set to my collection!! thanks