Thread: Springfield Falcons/Houston Aeros fans

Springfield Falcons/Houston Aeros fans

Being a Hershey Bears fan, I have a rather large inventory of cards of players who probably will be playing either in Springfield or Houston this coming season.
    Springfield:
    I have hundreds of NHL cards of Shane Willis and lesser quantities of Nikita Alexeev. I have 2003-04 Hershey Bears cards of both of these guys and Mark Busenberg as well. In addition I have quantities of cards of Darren Rumble, Jarrod Skalde, and Steve McLaren. I am looking to move all these cards at once but will consider offers for lesser quantities. I am not looking for much in return, I'd be willing to trade everything I have (probably in excess of 300 cards) for a couple of Falcons sets or partial sets, or any other minor league cards that you may no longer have a use for. I'll consider all offers.

Houston:
    I have a lot of Jordan Krestanovich cards, both NHL and 2002-03, and 03-04 Hershey Bears cards. I also have some black and white 8 x 10 program inserts from the 2002-03 season. In addition, I have a few Kirby Law NHL inserts as well as a quantity of his 2003-04 Pacific AHL cards and gold parallels. Once again, am not looking for much in return, I'd be willing to trade everything I have for an Aeros set or two (or partial sets), or any other minor league cards that you may no longer have a use for. I'll consider all offers. Thanks for looking.

I am looking for traders in all AHL towns (except Worcester, Wilkes-Barre, and Lowell). I am always looking for cards of present and former Hershey Bears and AHL team-issued sets. I have many of the same to offer in trade. Let's get together on a trade. Thanks!

Hi i am in hartford, are you looking to trade cards or trade for autos lmk dossilva_kep@ccsu.edu